- Well manometers are a direct reading device designed for process monitoring, general purpose production testing or laboratory measurement.
- Designed for a maximum line pressure of 250 PSI (500 PSI optional) these instruments may also be used for tank level, flow measurement and leak detection.
- Well manometers are constructed of aluminum channel, stainless steel end blocks and stainless steel manometer well.
- The 7/16” diameter glass tubing is yoke packed with
- viton gaskets at each end block and is supported at spaced intervals to prevent distortion.