The Leica DISTO™ D2 is a 7 measurement mode LDM accurate to 1/16 of an inch. It features an intuitive back-lit LCD display in a 4oz package that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
Use Bluetooth® to send measurements into apps running on mobile devices.
The D2 measures from its base by default and can be configured to measure from the front.
Flip out the intelligent endpiece to 90º to hook onto outside corners or extend the endpiece fully for inside corners. The D2 will automatically measure from the end of its flip-out endpiece when fully extended. Combined with the Min/Max function, the endpiece allows you to get the tool all the way into corners for accurate diagonal measurements
The D2 calculates area and volume, and remembers the last 10 measurements taken. Use the Add/Subtract capability to combine measurements to get a precise reading of the total wall area of a room (aka "the painter function").
The D2 includes a Pythagoras function for indirect height or width measurements. However, in a tool this size that cannot be mounted to a tripod we recommend using the Pythagoras for estimates or rough measurements. If you need precise indirect measurements, an LDM with a tilt sensor is your best bet.
- Measuring range 0.05 up to 100 m (0.16 up to 197 ft); typical accuracy ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)
- Measure distances and tilts simple, quick and reliable
- Multi-functional instrument to ensure simple, quick and reliable measurements
- You can measure distances with absolute accuracy, past obstructions and determine angles quickly and precisely
- The integrated tilt sensor also provides you with a horizontal distance measurement
- Another sensor detects the lighting conditions and automatically switches on the display and keypad illumination
- Rely on your Leica DISTO™ D3 while working in the dark
Each Unit Includes
- Target plate
- Wrist strap