- The Klein Tools 3/4 in. Conduit Bender and Handle offers a Benfield head that reliably and repeatedly performs common bends, such as stub-ups, offsets, back-to-back and saddle.
- The head features well-defined cast-in benchmark symbols and scales to aid in accurate bending.
- Durable and lightweight die-cast aluminum head with steel handle
- Head offers benchmark symbols, degree scales and multiplier scales
- Textured internal hook surface keeps conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Swaged handle allows for inserting conduit and correcting over-bends
- Bends 3/4 in. thinwall/EMT or 1/2 in. rigid/IMC conduit