- Frequency - 20 Hz to 300 kHz/500 kHz/1 MHz, with 4-digit resolution in any range
- Basic accuracy - 0.05% basic accuracy with superior measurement repeatability at low and high impedance
- 100 uV to 2 Vrms, 1 uA to 20 mA variable test signal
- DC bias 1.5/2 V
- Auto-level control
- DC resistance
- 201 points list sweep
- Versatile PC connectivity (LAN, USB, and GPIB)
- Upgradability (frequency, handler interface, scanner interface
- The E4980AL precision LCR meter is an industry standard LCR meter that provides the best combination of accuracy, speed, and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. The frequency upgrades provide a solid investment option and asset utilization.
- Offering fast measurement speed and outstanding performance at both low and high impedance ranges, the E4980AL is the basic tool for general R&D and manufacturing test of components and materials. LAN, USB and GPIB PC connectivity enhances your design and test productivity.
- E4980AL supports a variety of accessories suitable for many applications. They are designed to make measurements simple and reliable