- Standard Waveform Math Transforms: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Integrate, Differentiate, Square Root, and FFT
The DSOX3ADVMATH option adds the following waveform math functions:
- Additional Waveform Math Transforms: Ax + B, Square, Absolute, Common Logarithm, Natural Logarithm, Exponential, and Base 10 Exponential
- Additional Waveform Math Filter: Low-pass Filter and High-pass Filter
- Additional Waveform Math Visualization Tools: Measurement Trend, Magnify, Chart Logic Bus Timing, and Chart Logic Bus State
- Requires firmware version 2.0 or later
The DSO3XADVMATH option will provide an array of additional advanced waveform math functions for those customers that require more advanced analysis of their measurement data such as the measurement trend function. With this function you can make a measurement multiple times on an acquisition and then use the results as the function output.