- Output Ratings
- Output voltage: 0 to 120 V
- Output current (40° C): 0 to 1.5 A
- Maximum current (50° C/55° C): 1.4 A/1.3 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.06% + 51 mV
- Current 0.15% + 1.7 mA
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz - 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 700 µV
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 7 mV
- Current rms: 1 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 200 W, GPIB 6641A-6645A provide fast, low-noise outputs; analog control of output voltage and current; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; as well as parallel and series connections of multiple units.
- The Agilent 180W, GPIB, single output 6645A is a versatile programmable supply designed to maximize test throughput during design verification or on the production line, and is fully programmable to help reduce test time through a variety of automated capabilities.