Keysight 432A Highlights
The Keysight 432A provides high accuracy over a wide temperature range. By measuring the output voltage of the thermistor bridges and computing the corresponding power, even higher accuracy of ±0.2 percent ±0.5 microW can be obtained. Accuracy can be maintained on even the most sensitive range because the error due to thermoelectric effect is reduced to a negligible level.
- Power Range: 7 ranges with full-scale readings of 10, 30 100 and 300 uW 1, 3 and 10 mW; also calibrated in dBm from -20 dBm to +10 dBm full scale in 5 dB steps
- Noise: Less than 0.25% of full scale peak (typical)
- Response Time: At recorder output, 35 ms time constant (typical)
- Fine Zero: Automatic, operated by front-panel switch
- Zero Carryover: Less than 0.50% of full scale when zeroed on most sensitive range
- Meter: Taut-band suspension, individually calibrated, mirror-backed scales. Milliwatt scale more than 100 mm (4.25 in) long
- Calibration Factor Control: 13-position switch normalizes meter reading to account for thermistor sensor calibration factor. Range 100% to 88% in 1% steps
- Thermistor Sensor: Thermistor sensors are required for operation of the 432A.
- Full-Scale Readings of 10, 30 100 and 300 µW 1, 3 and 10 mW, Fine Zero, Calibration Factor Control