The SECULIFE ST is the only measuring instrument available on the market which has been designed to test medical devices operated with 3-phase electrical current. The three-phase current adapters AT3-IIIE and AT3-IIS 3-phase current adapters can be furnished to this end as optional accessories.
- Electrical safety testing:
- Electrical medical devices per DIN VDE 0751 / IEC 62353 and EN 60601 2nd and 3rd edition
- Electrical equipment per DIN VDE 0701-0702
- Routine tests, e.g. per EN 61010, EN 60950, EN 60335 etc.
- Measuring options:
- Protective conductor resistance with 200 mA and 10 A test current
- Insulation resistance
- Earth leakage current
- Contact current (device leakage current)
- Patient leakage current, AC and DC
- Patient auxiliary current
- Equivalent leakage current procedure
- Direct measurement
- Differential current measurement
- Up to 10 application parts can be connected (4 mm) and individually assigned to groups
- Internal memory for 125 tests
- RS 232 port
- SecuStore memory adapter (optional)
- Power supply: mains connection for 110 V / 60 Hz, 230 V / 50 Hz
- Options: printer-memory-interface (PSI module)
- Software: The SECULIFE ST is compatible with PS3, visualFM, Fundamed, MD Data and other software packages.