Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18&34; from the home's exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- When combined with a pre-wired transfer switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 8 kW generator is easy to install.
- In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 8 kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5&34; of water column.
- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It's also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
- Standby generators require a short run-time periodically, known as exercise, to test and ensure the system is functioning properly and ready for an emergency. The Guardian 8 kW self-test runs for only twelve minutes. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Take advantage of Generac's Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator's status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.
- Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.