Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Controlled screw tightening in the most widely used range of 2 - 400 Nm / 1.5 - 300 lbf ft
- Adjustable, releasing and sturdy tubular torque wrench with rectangular cavity for industry and the trades
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate. Working accuracy: +/- 3 % tolerance of scale set torque. The specification of the standard (+/- 4 %) is exceeded.
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- Sturdy, satin chrome-plated tubular steel construction, with chrome-plated rectangular cavity (9x12 mm or 14x18mm) and high-grade plastic parts
- Ergonomically shaped, convenient black plastic handgrip with calibration aid
- Dual scale Nm and lbfft below a window with a magnifying-glass effect
- With micrometre scale for main Nm scale for setting interim values
- Release system triggers a tactile and audible signal
- Ergonomic system for torque adjustment
- Factory depth gauges: 17.5 mm (9x12) or 25 mm (14x18)
- Operation only with end fittings with standardised depth gauges, otherwise inaccuracies can arise
- Depending on the application, access is possible from the front (e.g. open-end fitting) or side (e.g. reversible ratchet and socket).