- Hart Model # 9938
- Hart has consolidated its Calibrate-it and Generate-it software systems into a new package called MET/TEMP II
- The new software offers Hart customers automated calibration and can be integrated with Fluke Corporation’s MET/TRACK® software to provide equipment tracking and asset management capabilities.
- With MET/TEMP II, you simply place your test sensors in a heat source, connect them to a readout, and enter your setup data into your PC
- Software allows you to test thermocouples (all types), RTDs, SPRTs, thermistors, and even liquid-in-glass thermometers (LIGs)
- You can even calibrate heat sources such as Hart dry-wells and Micro-Baths with this software
- MET/TEMP II also lets you perform semi-automated fixed-point calibrations
- MET/TEMP II allows you to track the serial numbers, model numbers, calibration dates, and recall dates of all test equipment and sensors under test