Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Cree XM-L2(U2) LED
- Max 960 Lumens; max 200 hours of runtime for long-time reading and camping
- Max 300 meter long throwing beam
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters the previous brightness level when turned on again
- Flat body design makes a comfortable hold
- Patented technology for battery holder, made of PC quality material, wear resistant and shock resistant
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards, underwater at 2 meters
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- 175.0mm (Length) x 40.0mm (Diameter)
- 198.0-grams weight (excluding batteries)
- Batteries Not Included - Powered by four 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable)
4 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe and SOS
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 1 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 9 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 6 Lumens - 200 hr.
- Strobe - 960 Lumens
- SOS - 150Lumens
- The LD41 will automatically enter into the High brightness level from the Turbo brightness level after a 30-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
- The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested with 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 Holster
- LD41 2015 Edt.
- 1 Lanyard
- 2 Spare O-ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card