Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
Traceable® Infrared Laser Thermometer is simple to operate—turn on, point at sample, and take a reading in less than a second. Unit reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surface—solids, semi-solids, and liquids. Non-invasive, no-touch, measurements are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics, and field use. Laser beam permits perfect sample target sighting.
- Temperature range is –67 to 482°F and –55 to 250°C. Resolution is 0.1°. Accuracy is ±1°C + 2%.
- Hold freezes the display at the current reading.
- Field of view is 6:1. (for example, at a distance of 12 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time.
- Features a handy wristband.
- Display indicates low battery.
Each Unit Includes
- Traceable® Certificate