Explore Transcat's Calibration Services
Need a quote? Have a question about Transcat Calibration Services ?Contact Us
Accredited Temperature Calibration
Lab Services from Transcat
From handheld thermometers, RTDs and thermocouples to benchtop dry block calibrators and temperature baths, Transcat’s ISO 17025 accredited temperature calibration services accommodate a wide range of instruments in order to meet the crucial precision temperature measurement requirements of our customers. Our metrology labs offer secondary/industrial level thermometer calibration, thermocouple calibration, and temperature transmitter calibration. We also offer reference-level SPRT probe and primary standard temperature calibrations by comparison to Indium, Tin, Zinc, and Aluminum fixed point reference cells. Transcat’s temperature calibrations are ISO 9001-compliant, with true SI Unit traceability through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants.
Transcat offers temperature calibration services in all our 17025 accredited calibration laboratories across North America, including resistance thermometry measurements (PRT probe calibrations) from-195° C to 660° C in our Philadelphia and Dayton, OH, labs & infrared (IR)/radiation thermometer calibration capabilities up to 1,000° C in 7 of our labs. We also offer the convenience of high quality on-site calibration services at your location, calibrated to OEM or custom specifications. Whether you have one thermometer, or a series of high-accuracy temperature baths, you can be certain that Transcat’s team of quality and metrology metrology experts will provide industry-leading calibration services.
For more information, Request a Quote today!
|Dayton Temp Calibration Lab||Philadelphia Temp Calibration Lab||Rochester Temp Calibration Lab|
Thermometer Calibration - Infrared and Handheld
- Infrared thermometer calibration of instruments such as the Fluke VT04, VT04, and 62 series and Extech IR Thermometers
- Liquid in Glass and Digital/Handheld Thermometers of all types ranges
- Field/on-site measurements available from -195° C to 600° C
- RTD probes such as the Fluke Calibration 5600 series, and all models and ranges from brands like
Thermo Probe, Isotech, and Ametek / Jofra
- Resistance Thermometry devices (RTDs) calibrated by SPRT (Hart 5699) fixed point or comparison up to 660° C
- Electrical calibration of thermocouple devices including Types J, K, T, E, R, S, N, and B thermocouples
from -270° C to 1,820° C
- On-site/field temperature indicator calibrations available
Dry Block, Temperature Oven, Bath, and Furnace Calibration
- Dry well / dry block calibration such as the Fluke 9000 & 9100 series & the Ametek/Jofra RTC, CTC, & ITC series
- Ice Baths and Liquid calibration baths including models from Fluke Calibration, Techne, and GE/Druck
- Thermocouple calibration ovens / furnaces such as the Fluke Calibration 9100 series
Common Temperature Instrument Brands
Common Temperature Instruments