Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Easy-to-read 2.75 x 2.04" (70 x 52mm) backlit LCD screen
- 60,000 Count
- On screen connection indicator
- Current: auto-ranging up to 10A
- Secondary measurements in addition to the main measurement to facilitate analysis
- MIN/MAX and AVG data with relative time/date-stamping and voltage and current peaks
- SX-DMM software for real-time processing of the data on a PC (MTX 3291)
- Powered by 4 standard AA batteries or 4 NiMH batteries rechargeable available with optional external charging module
- Used in Industry, telecommunications and defense
- Electrical and electronics maintenance, as well as machine maintenance
- Electronics for wiring tests on a computer or component testing on medical equipment
- Automatic control systems and processes in industry sectors of food, plastics, concrete, metal, paper, wood, oil, nuclear, etc.
- Maintenance of many industrial machines such as numerical control, motors, generators, etc.
- Education and research