- Resolutions up to 7½ digits
- Reading rates up to 50,000 readings/s
- Memory up to 2 million readings
- Current ranges from 1 µA to 10 A
- USB and LAN interfaces, optional GPIB
- BenchVue software enabled
Measure low-power devices: The ability to measure very low current, 1 μA range with pico second resolution, allows you to make measurements on very low power devices.
Maintain calibrated measurements: Auto calibration allows you to compensate for temperature drift so you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.
Get more insight quickly: Truevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. Both models also provide a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.