- The 2633-USB is wireless modem for use with the 1620A “DewK” Thermo-Hygrometer and the 2633-RF wireless option. The DewK can receive and respond to commands from a remote computer through a radio-frequency wireless link. The wireless link requires an RF modem be connected to the computer.
- USB connection
- RF interface using the 802.15.4 standard (basis for ZigBee)
- Operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Very low transmission power of 1 mW
- Typical unobstructed range is 100 ft (30 m)