- Hioki Super Megohmmeters are high insulation resistance meters designed to measure the electrical resistance of insulation materials with high insulating properties.
- The Hioki SM9001 is an optional electrode device to pair with the DSM-8104 or SM-8220 to meet applications ranging from evaluation of electrostatic countermeasures to high-resistance measurement in materials development and other fields.
- Electrodes compliant with the JIS C 2170 and IEC 61340-2-3 standards
- Measurement voltage up to 1,000 V, and measurement resistance up to 10^13 ohm
- Surface and volume resistance of sheets and films can be measured just as they are without the need to cut samples
- Measure the surface resistance of antistatic flooring and molded products