An intermittent tone sounds and an LED lamp flashes if a gas leak is detected. The tone frequency is proportional to the gas concentration, i.e., low gas concentration is signalled by a slow beep and higher gas concentration by a faster beep.
The model SP-205ASC is specially designed for the use of semiconductor industry and to detect the presence of special gas such as gaseous hydride at much higher sensitive level. Low battery alarm and gas alarm lamp are provided. After power on and turning gas selection switch to either side, find an alarm end point by turning alarm set wheel. This is ready to run. When it is necessary to have a gas concentration, turn the alarm setting wheel counterclockwise for additional graduations in clean air after the prior alarm wheel setting. Model SP-205ASC can show you an approximate gas concentration according to tables shown below.
- Lightweight, compact, easy to use
- LED lamp flash, intermittent buzzer for a warning
- Intrinsically safe design
- Lamp goes off for low battery voltage
- Sample draw system
- Fast response and high sensitivity
Each Unit Includes
- 72-0066RK Portable Leak Checker for Phosphine (PH3)(Also Detects Arsine, Diborane, Silane, & Hydrogen)