This high-accuracy conductivity logger is a cost-effective way to collect water quality data. The HOBO U24 measures and records both conductivity and temperatures in streams, lakes, and other freshwater sources. This logger is recommended for monitoring aquifers for saltwater intrusion and road & agricultural runoff. This product’s open access to its sensor simplifies cleaning and maintenance. The HOBO U24’s non-contact sensor minimizes measurement errors related to drift. In addition, the logger features software-based drift compensation.
- Non-contact sensor provides long life and less measurement drift
- Provides easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- HOBOware Pro software enables start/end-point calibration to compensate for any fouling and provides easy conversion to specific conductance and salinity
- USB optical interface provides high-speed, reliable data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval and transport