click on image to view gallery image(s)View All Fluke Networks Products
Fluke LinkRunner™ AT Network Multimeter
Following proper testing procedures for both copper and fiber networks can be a painstaking process, but with a Fluke Networks LinkRunner AT Networks Auto-Tester from Transcat, your datacom and telecommunications management team will be able to diagnose and solve connectivity issues faster and more effectively than ever before. With its built-in, one-button AutoTest feature and cloud reporting capabilities, highly durable handheld design, and intuitive operation, the LinkRunner AT Networks Auto-Tester is the right tool for even the most problematic connectivity issues.
As a trusted and authorized Fluke Networks test tool distributor, Transcat has the technical knowledge, on-the-job experience, and service-focused capabilities needed to ensure you don't just get a great piece of equipment, but a thoroughly reliable test tool that will become indispensable in your daily activities. When it comes to quality and dependability in the workplace, nothing compares to Fluke Networks test tools.
Why Buy a Fluke LinkRunner from Transcat?
Professional datacom and telecommunications specialists know that few products can compare to Fluke Networks testing tools, but purchasing these products from a dependable test tool dealer as well respected as Transcat only helps to ensure reliability and performance. Transcat offers an excellent selection of Fluke Networks products, which helps ensure that you’ll find that the perfect handheld test tool solution for your most challenging issues. We invite you to request a quote from a knowledgeable Transcat representative, or look through our full selection of Fluke Networks systems.
Fluke LinkRunner AT Network Multimeter Features
- Reliable, high-performing handheld Fluke multimeter tool designed for fast, accurate connectivity testing for both copper and fiber networks
- 10-second Autotest feature ensures fast and accurate network connectivity testing
- Can test connectivity for fiber optic and twisted pair cabling with 10, 100, and full gigabit ratings
- Provides reliable cable length measurements and can develop a detailed wiremap
- Built-in TruePower™ systems measure Ethernet power levels under a load
- Save and revisit results for network connectivity tests for future evaluation and diagnostics. Results are saved on the tester itself or within the cloud
- Fast, accurate reporting included with each LinkRunner auto-tester tool
- LinkLive™ Cloud Service system included – helps manage network connectivity test results and prioritize projects and staff workloads
- Two available models: LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Test 1000 and the LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester 2000
Contact Transcat for More information on Fluke Networks Products
If you would like to learn more about Transcat’s selection of Fluke LinkRunner AT Network Multimeters or our full line of Fluke Networks products, we invite you to call us today at 1-800-828-1470. You can also reach out to Transcat representative through our Live Chat system, which is located on the right-hand side of this page, or fill out our Request a Quote form.
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #