Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- gh-temperature secondary standards
- Range to 661°C
- Meets all ITS-90 requirements for resistance ratios
- Rtp drift < 20 mK after 500 hours at 661°C
- Calibrated accuracy of ± 0.006 °C at 0 °C
- Fluke Calibration's high-temp secondary standards fill the gap between affordable, but temperature-limited secondary PRTs (platinum resistance thermometers) and more expensive, highly accurate SPRTs (standard platinum resistance thermometers).