- Unbelievably small - a Model 33 will fit in your shirt pocket
- Very tough - the case is made from unbreakable aluminum
- Versatile - capable of measuring pressure from inches (millimeters) of water all the way up to 3000 PSI (200 bar), and vacuum
- No external transducers - everything is built in!
- All sensors are built-in, stainless steel, gas and liquid compatible, with an accuracy of 0.05% of reading
- Measures milliamps (that can also be displayed in 0 to 100% for 4 to 20 or 10 to 50 milliamps)
- RS-232 port
- Comes with a carrying case
- Digital interface
- Intrinsically safe
- Tested and calibrated in an environmental chamber, duplicating field conditions
- Specifications (including milliAmps) are not affected by temperature!
- Ultra compact and light
- A single alkaline 9V battery provides 90 hours of continuous operation