- The MEGGER Model CFL535F is an advanced instrument capable of identifying a wide range of cable faults using Time Domain Reflectometry.
- The CFL535F can be used on any cable consisting of at least two insulated metallic elements, one of which may be the sheath or shield of the cable.
- Dual inputs and large graphic display allow a wide range of comparative tests to be performed between cable pairs or stored traces.
- The instrument has 15 trace memories, which allows previous test results to be displayed.
- The included download software allows transfer of the waveform data to a computer, for analysis and storage for future reference.