Sign up for our Newsletter
Stay up to date on special offers, new products, App Notes, Technical Papers & Webinars and more!
Type your email
Explore Transcat's Calibration Services
Need a quote? Have a question about Transcat Calibration Services ?Contact Us
C3 stands for (Compliance, Control and Cost) and at Transcat we see these as the major domains of concerns for proactive management within the regulatory environment as it relates to instrument calibration. We specifically designed C3 to assist our valued clients in driving compliance to quality systems, enhancing control of instrumentation while driving overall metrology cost down. Understanding the unique environments that our clients operate within, we customized the platform to allow for single system of record utilization via capabilities that allow clients to track instruments maintained internally in addition to instruments supported by Transcat.
- Validated to 21CFR Part 820.75 and 21CFR Part 11 to meet stringent FDA requirements
- Simple and intuitive design enhances user compliance to improve accuracy and reduce costs
- Allows easy access to all your calibration records including certificates, current instrument status, and much more
- Next generation system of record to manage your calibrated and non-calibrated assets
- Automatically includes all assets calibrated by Transcat … plus
- You can easily load all your other assets into the system
- Easy to create reports that are specific to each level of your organization
- Allows you to manage your assets at the user or site specific level helping you avoid unnecessary product purchases and transfers
- Leverage the most current business intelligence tools to help you manage your business
- Fully integrated calibration system and automated push communications ensure:
- All your instruments are calibrated on time and to your quality system’s
- Your ability to better manage Out-of- Tolerance situations quickly, therefore,
To see a demo of C3 and it's capabilities, click on the youtube video and see how C3
can make a difference for you.
C3 is the complete service offering to assist you in proactively managing your instrumentation. For additional information on C3, please contact your sales representative or complete the on-line request form for additional information.