The True RMS Clamp-On Meters Model 203 & 205 are safety rated at 600V CAT IV. They measure AC + DC volts and amps, frequency, continuity, resistance and can also perform diode checks. The Model 205 also measures Power and Power Factor, phase rotation, and THD. An Adapter mode on the Model 203 allows external sensor inputs to be displayed. The Model 203 includes temperature measurement and is supplied with a K thermocouple probe. A Delta relative function allows new measurements to be compared to a reference value and a MIN/MAX function keeps track of these high and low values. The Model 205 also keeps track of peak + and peak – values.
These meters are rugged enough for the most demanding work environments and their IP54 rating allows them to withstand both dust and water spray. Function selection can easily be performed with one hand, even with a glove on.
- TRMS, 1000VAC/DC, 600AAC/900ADC, Ohms, Continuity, Temp
- UL94 VI flame retardant self-extinguishing
- 6000-count blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Measures up to 1000VAC (1400V peak), 1400VDC and AC+DC with resolution to 10mV
- Measures up to 600AAC and 900ADC
- Measures frequency to 20kHz with 0.1Hz resolution
- Auto selects AC or DC voltage measurement
- True InRush® current measurement with 1ms capture
- Jaw opening to 1.33'' (34mm); IP54 Rated
- Leads are constructed with a flexible silicone material