Fluke Networks 26500500
Cable Fault Finder with BNC to banana to ABN
Order #: 26500500
Mfg #: 2327932
Special Price $340.40 Regular Price $370.00
An easy-to-use fault locator, cable and wire manager and tone generator. This easy-to-use, competitively priced tester is three tools in one -- a fault locator, a cable & wire manager and a tone generator with SmartTone technology. From just ONE END of any two or more conductor cable you can measure up to 3,000 feet (915 meters). Easily find the distance to opens or shorts on electrical wire, telephone wire, security wire and coax. Results appear as a distance reading rather than a waveform, so it's perfect for technicians unfamiliar with Time Domain Reflectometery (TDR). Find and fix cable problems without pulling new wire or blindly cutting into walls. Intermittent faults are easier to find because the unit constantly measures while "On". It's perfect for inventory management of cable stock in trucks and warehouses and it can help you generate more accurate bids for jobs by quickly assessing needs and managing the cable stock with greater accuracy. Patented SmartTone technology gives you 5 distinct tones to use for exact wire and pair identification, even in proximity to current-bearing cable. When touching the wires together and momentarily shorting the far end of a cable pair, the SmartTone technology will change the cadence of the tone generated. This tone change you hear through the probe positively verifies the correct wire pair. Voltage detection in the unit will immediately sound an alarm if you accidentally clip onto an energized pair, up to 250VAC.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 3,000 feet (915 meters)
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartTone tone generator positively identifies pair
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while "On"
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Large bright LED screen
- One button operation
- High voltage detection
- Moisture proof
- Additional line cord options available for coaxial cable (F-connectors) and other applications
Each Unit Includes
- A Batteries
- User Manual
All products in this series
- Fluke Networks TS100-PRO-BT-TDRTS100 Pro Cable Fault Finder Tdr Kit w/ Bridge Tap DetectSpecial Price $785.32 Regular Price $849.00
- Fluke Networks TS100Cable Fault Finder with BNC to Alligator ClipsSpecial Price $342.25 Regular Price $370.00
- Fluke Networks 26501700TS100/TS90 Access,ABN-BNCSpecial Price $80.96 Regular Price $88.00
- Fluke Networks 26501200TS100/TS90 Access, BNC To F (Male)Special Price $62.56 Regular Price $68.00
- Fluke Networks 26501100TS100/TS90 Access, BNC Alligator AdapterSpecial Price $62.56 Regular Price $68.00
- Fluke Networks 26501600TS100/TS90 Access,Banana Probe SetSpecial Price $38.64 Regular Price $42.00
- Fluke Networks 26501160TS100 Access,Pouch w/Belt ClipSpecial Price $38.64 Regular Price $42.00
- Fluke Networks 26500390TS100 KitSpecial Price $340.40 Regular Price $370.00
- Fluke Networks 26500610TS100 Metric Cable Fault FinderSpecial Price $303.60 Regular Price $330.00