Order #: EL-MOTE-TH
Mfg #: EL-MOTE-TH
- Measures ambient temperature between -30 to +80 °C/-22 to +176 °F and relative humidity 0 to 100 %RH
- Records and uploads temperature and humidity data to the EasyLog Cloud
- Access live temperature and humidity data via any Internet Browser or the EasyLog Cloud App
- Set up alarm options for temperature and humidity zone breaches - email alerts, beeper alarms or LED flash alerts
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Battery life of up to 2 years
The EL-MOTE-TH kit has been designed to monitor air temperature and relative humidity in a large range of applications. Its external temperature and humidity probe made it an ideal choice for applications where it may be problematic to locate the whole device such as museum display cases and HVAC systems.
Products in the EL-MOTE range are simple to set-up and easy to use. Download the EasyLog Cloud App and set-up a device in minutes over your WiFi network. After set-up, the device can be placed anywhere within range of the WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. Access your data on any Internet Browser or the EasyLog Cloud App, enabling you to monitor the ambient temperature and humidity of your chosen location from anywhere at any time.
EL-MOTE devices can be programmed with high and low temperature and humidity alarm zones. If a temperature or humidity zone is breached, an alarm will be activated. Alarm options include: email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), beeper sound alarms, and LED flash alerts.
EL-MOTE devices can be powered using the supplied batteries or a mains adapter (sold separately), and are provided with a wall mountable bracket for installation.