Order #: EL-MOTE-DTP-PLUS
Mfg #: EL-MOTE-DTP+
High Accuracy Dual Channel Thermistor Probe Cloud-Connected Temperature Data Logger
- Measures temperature between -40 to +125 °C/-40 to +257 °F using two 75mm length barrel temperature probes on 3m cables
- Records and uploads temperature data to the EasyLog Cloud
- Access live temperature data via any Internet Browser or the EasyLog Cloud App
- Set up alarm options for temperature zone breaches - email alerts, beeper alarms or LED flash alerts
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Battery life of up to 2 years
The EL-MOTE-DTP+ kit has been designed to monitor temperature in a large range of applications, using High Accuracy 75mm length barrel temperature probes on 3m cables. Ideal for monitoring locations perhaps difficult or inhospitable to the data logger itself, the EL-MOTE-DTP+ is ideal for monitoring refrigeration or storage units. This kit has 2 channels so you can monitor 2 separate areas simultaneously.
Products in the EL-MOTE range are simple to set-up and easy to use. Download the EasyLog Cloud App and pair up a device in minutes over your WiFi network. After set-up, the device can be placed anywhere within range of the WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. Access your data on any Internet Browser or the EasyLog Cloud App, enabling you to monitor the ambient temperature of your chosen location from anywhere at any time.
EL-MOTE devices can be programmed with high and low temperature alarm zones. If a temperature zone is breached, an alarm will be activated. Alarm options include: email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), beeper sound alarms, and LED flash alerts.
EL-MOTE devices can be powered using the supplied batteries or a mains adapter (sold separately), and are provided with a wall mountable bracket for installation.