Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3 FOR RENT
Device Communicator PLUS w/HART FieldbusIS,Wireless
Order #: TREXLFPKLWS3-RENT1
Mfg #: TREXLFPKLWS3
Only need this item for a short time?
Emerson TREX Highlights
- L - Device Communicator Plus communication module - Includes additional Lead Set with connectors.
- F - HART + Foundation Fieldbus Applications - Includes Foundation Fieldbus Power Plug when ordered with Device Communicator Plus communication module (L).
- P - Rechargeable Li-Ion Power Module
- KL - ATEX, CSA (US/Canada) and IECEx Intrinsically Safe (includes FISCO as applicable)
- W - Wireless - Includes Bluetooth, WiFi, and NFC radios. Available only in countries where spectrum approval has been obtained.
- S3 - Standard Support (3 Year) - Includes technical support and software updates.
- Quickly fix issues in the field with advanced device diagnostics
- Configure and test valves inline
- Improve efficiency with a modern, intuitive user interface
Each TREX Includes
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Lead Set with connectors
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide and Resource DVD
- ValveLink Mobile application available at no charge once Trex unit is activated
|Processor, Memory, and Operating System|
|Microprocessor||800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 / NXP|
|Memory Internal Flash||2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded Compact 2013|
|RAM||512 MB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Weight||Approximately 2.9 lbs (1330 grams)|
|Display||5.7 inch (14.5 cm) color VGA resistive touchscreen|
|Keypad||X button – similar to a Back key|
|Power Supply / Charger|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion power module|
|Battery Operating Time||8+ hours of typical use|
|Charge Time||3 to 4 hours|
|LEDs||6 LEDs. Five LEDs for indicating the progress of charging. One LED to indicate the AC adapter is charging the power module.|
|Battery Charger Options||Input voltage 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|Cables included with U.S., Europe, and U.K. plugs|
|USB||Micro USB Connector. USB 2.0
Remove the USB cable from the Trex unit before connecting to a device.
|Battery Charger||Barrel Round Plug Tip|
|Wireless||Wireless Approvals||FCC, CE, RED and IC Approvals||Certified for use in over 100 countries||Bluetooth||2.1||Range up to 10 m||Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g||Range up to 33 m||NFC||Active NFC||Range up to 20 cm||Communication Modules||Device Communicator Communication Module||HART terminal||Enables HART device communication||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Optional Internal Resistor: 250 or 500 Ohm||Fieldbus (FF) terminal||Foundation Fieldbus device communication||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Device Communicator Plus Communication Module||HART terminal||Enables HART device communication||HART + power terminal||Enables HART communication with the Trex unit, and provides power to one HART device in a bench setup.||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Includes HART power supply, resistors (167 Ohm), current control, and ammeter||Current Range: 3 -22.5 mA||mA terminal (external ammeter)||Measures current on a 4-20 mA current loop.||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Current Range: Up to 22.5 mA||Resolution: 0.1 mA||Fieldbus (FF) terminal||Enables Foundation Fieldbus device communication||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||FF + FF pwr terminal||Provides power to one Foundation Fieldbus device in a bench setup.||Connector: One Banana Jack Plug (Power conditioner included)||Current Range: 0- 38 mA||Environmental||Usage||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F).||For IS approval: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)||Charge||+10°C to +45°C (50°F to 113°F)||Storage with power module||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) (less than 1 month)||Storage without power module||-20°C to +60°C (-4 °F to 140°F)||Enclosure Rating||IP54||Shock||The unit shall survive a 1-meter, all sides and corners drop test onto concrete.||Upgrade Studio Requirements||Installation||Windows 7 Professional Service Pack (SP1) 1 (32 and 64-bit)||Windows 10 Professional||512 MB of free disk space||A Windows user account with Administrator privileges|