Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3 FOR SALE
Order #: TREXLFPKLWS3-USED
Mfg #: TREXLFPKLWS3
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- L - Device Communicator Plus communication module - Includes additional Lead Set with connectors.
- F - HART + Foundation Fieldbus Applications - Includes Foundation Fieldbus Power Plug when ordered with Device Communicator Plus communication module (L).
- P - Rechargeable Li-Ion Power Module
- KL - ATEX, CSA (US/Canada) and IECEx Intrinsically Safe (includes FISCO as applicable)
- W - Wireless - Includes Bluetooth, WiFi, and NFC radios. Available only in countries where spectrum approval has been obtained.
- S3 - Standard Support (3 Year) - Includes technical support and software updates.
- Quickly fix issues in the field with advanced device diagnostics
- Configure and test valves inline
- Improve efficiency with a modern, intuitive user interface
Device Communicator Plus Communication Module
- HART terminal
- Enables HART device communication
- HART + power terminal
- Enables HART communication with the Trex unit, and provides power to one HART device in a bench setup.
- Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs
- Includes HART power supply, resistors (167 Ohm), current control, and ammeter
- Current Range: 3 -22.5 mA
- mA terminal (external ammeter)
- Measures current on a 4-20 mA current loop.
- Current Range: Up to 22.5 mA
- Resolution: 0.1 mA
- Fieldbus (FF) terminal
- Enables Foundation Fieldbus device communication
- FF + FF pwr terminal
- Provides power to one Foundation Fieldbus device in a bench setup.
- Connector: One Banana Jack Plug (Power conditioner included)
- Current Range: 0- 38 mA
- -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F).
- For IS approval: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- +10°C to +45°C (50°F to 113°F)
- Storage with power module
- -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) (less than 1 month)
- Storage without power module
- -20°C to +60°C (-4 °F to 140°F)
- Enclosure Rating
- The unit shall survive a 1-meter, all sides and corners drop test onto concrete.
The Trex communicator includes Upgrade Studio, a PC application to help keep the Trex unit up-to-date with new software and apps.
With Upgrade Studio, add critical diagnostic tools to your toolkit and push them out to any number of Trex communicators. With multiple apps available and many more in development, Upgrade Studio will make the Trex communicator your go-anywhere, do-anything device:
- Field Communicator - The Field Communicator app delivers a wide range of options for configuring and troubleshooting HART and Foundation Fieldbus devices.
- Loop Diagnostics - With the Loop Diagnostic app, you can power the loop in the field and also perform loop troubleshooting and checkouts. The app helps with loop characteristic validation and lets you isolate and troubleshoot wiring issues.
- Fieldbus Diagnostics - The Fieldbus Diagnostics app gives you the necessary toolset for troubleshooting and validating Foundation Fieldbus segments.
- WirelessHART Provisioning - The WirelessHART Provisioning app allows you to provision wireless networks in less time, with less chance of error and in a more secure fashion. The app can configure hundreds of devices with a push of a button, improving accuracy and allowing you to provision an entire network up to 6x faster.
- Radar Master - The Radar Master app enables you to ensure the measurement and configuration accuracy of your Rosemount radar level transmitters by bringing the power of Radar Master software to the field. Use dynamic graphics to verify configurations while protecting the safety of your personnel and assets.
- ValveLink Mobile - With Valvelink Mobile, you can analyze and review valve assembly condition and performance without affecting the process. Configuration and troubleshooting of digital valve controllers has never been more efficient.
- Calculator - The Calculator app for AMS Trex includes a simple calculator, conversion calculator for base conversions, loop convertor/Ohm's law calculator, and unit converter for engineering units.
- Trex Help - The Trex Help app offers a searchable help guide, putting key information on operation and troubleshooting at your fingertips.
- PDF Viewer - Transfer PDF files to AMS Trex to easily access manuals, work processes, notes, and any other PDFs in the field.
|Processor, Memory, and Operating System|
|Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Optional Internal Resistor: 250 or 500 Ohm|
|Microprocessor||800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 / NXP|
|Memory Internal Flash||2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded Compact 2013|
|RAM||512 MB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Weight||Approximately 2.9 lbs (1330 grams)|
|Display||5.7 inch (14.5 cm) color VGA resistive touchscreen|
|Keypad||X button - similar to a Back key|
|Power Supply / Charger|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion power module|
|Battery Operating Time||8+ hours of typical use|
|Charge Time||3 to 4 hours|
|LEDs||6 LEDs. Five LEDs for indicating the progress of charging. One LED to indicate the AC adapter is charging the power module.|
|Battery Charger Options||Input voltage 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|Cables included with U.S., Europe, and U.K. plugs|
|USB||Micro USB Connector. USB 2.0
Remove the USB cable from the Trex unit before connecting to a device.
|Battery Charger||Barrel Round Plug Tip|
|Wireless Approvals||FCC, CE, RED and IC Approvals||Certified for use in over 100 countries||Bluetooth||2.1||Range up to 10 m||Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g||Range up to 33 m||NFC||Active NFC||Range up to 20 cm|
|Communication Modules||Device Communicator Communication Module||HART terminal||Enables HART device communication||Connectors: Two Banana Jack Plugs||Optional Internal Resistor: 250 or 500 Ohm||Fieldbus (FF) terminal||Foundation Fieldbus device communication|
|Upgrade Studio Requirements||Installation||Windows 7 Professional Service Pack (SP1) 1 (32 and 64-bit)||Windows 10 Professional||512 MB of free disk space||A Windows user account with Administrator privileges|