Order #: DSOX6004A
Mfg #: DSOX6004A
The InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes combine price and performance to set a new standard in the portable performance oscilloscope world. These oscilloscopes are designed for the most demanding engineers who want bandwidth, visualization power and the flexibility that comes with integrated capabilities, in a portable package with a familiar embedded OS user interface; all at an affordable price.
With the industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen with multi-touch and voice control, you may be surprised just how easy it is to use the InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series. It is “designed for touch,” so you spend less time setting up your scope and more time designing and testing. And capabilities such as the innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger let you simply draw a box around the signals of interest, and the scope creates the trigger for you.
Plus the 6000 X-Series set the new visualization standard with an industry-leading 450,000 waveforms-per-second update rate that lets you see more of your signal behavior so you have more confidence in your design. Standard segmented memory turns the oscilloscope into an effective ultra-deep memory capture tool.
Each 6000X-Series oscilloscope comes standard with one probe per channel.
- 115 uVrms noise floor at 1 mV/div (1 GHz)
- Standard hardware bandwidth limit control
- Only 6" (15 cm) deep, 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- > 450,000 wfms/sec update rate
- 12.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen with hardware-based InfiniiScan Zone trigger
- Standard histogram and color grade
- Optional jitter and real-time eye diagram analysis
- The power of 6 instruments in 1: oscilloscope, 16 digital channels (MSO models), serial protocol triggering and decoding, integrated dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator, integrated 10-digit counter and totalizer
- Fully upgradable, including bandwidth
- Enable all of the software applications for one low price. Purchase the DSOX6APPBNDL application bundle and save 80% off the cost of purchasing each option individually.
Each Unit Includes
- 3-year Factory warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories such as passive probes)
- Certificate of calibration, 2-year calibration interval
- One N2894A 700-MHz passive probe (10:1 attenuation) per channel
- Localized interface front panel overlay and built-in help system in help English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Voice control support in English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America) and Spanish (Castilian)
- Localized power cord
- Front-panel cover
- Documentation CD containing localized user's guide, service guide, and programmer's manual
- Includes BV0004B Oscilloscope app