Order #: TL175
Mfg #: 3521976
The Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads offer adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. The TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length. The WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads and provides heavy duty strain relief to withstand over 30,000 bends.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty