Sonel Test & Measurement UV-260 FOR RENT
Order #: UV-260-RENT1
Mfg #: UV-260-RENT1
The UV-260 is a power tool to detect UV emission in full daylight with high signals from faraway and nearby sources. UV-260 is an ideal predictive maintenance device for overhead transmission lines and high voltage substations.
UV-260 is newest generation of UV imaging system with an emphasis on high performance functionality and easy operation, it is widely used in transmission line inspection, electrical utilities, HV research institutes, HV electrical component inspection, HV panel inspection, service providers, laboratories and more.
- High sensitivity to UV signals
- Precise location of corona emitting sources
- Auto focus of UV and visible channels
- Back ground noise reduction
- 5.7" folding and touchable color LCD
- Sound or LED UV events alarm
- Fast optical zoom of the visible channel
- Videos & images capturing, recording and playback
- Built-in GPS
- UV events counter
- UV-260 report software for documentation