FLIR SI124 FOR RENT
Order #: SI124-RENT1
Mfg #: T911970
The FLIR Si124 acoustic imaging camera can help you locate pressurized leaks in compressed air systems or detect partial discharge from high-voltage electrical systems. This lightweight, one-handed solution can be used to identify issues up to 10 times faster than with traditional methods. Built with 124 microphones, the Si124 produces a precise acoustic image that visually displays ultrasonic information, even in loud industrial environments. The acoustic image is transposed in real time on top of a digital camera picture, which allows you to accurately pinpoint the source of the sound. Equipped with the FLIR Acoustic Camera Viewer cloud service, this smart tool automatically saves images to the cloud after they're captured. Then you can access stored files and separate sound sources for deeper analysis and classification of problems. Through a regular maintenance routine, the FLIR Si124 can help facilities save money on utility bills and delay the expense of installing new compressors.
The camera uses 124 microphones to form a very precise acoustic image in the desired direction. It has a frequency range that covers audible and ultrasound (2 kHz to 31 kHz) which is also a very big benefit as many problems can be located precisely
- Sound imaging means finding leaks fast, up to 10 times faster than traditional methods.
- Fix problems and validate in real-time. Improve reliability in production lines and ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment.
- Find partial discharge problems based on location and a deep analysis of the signal (part of the cloud service).
- Sophisticated cloud analytics for deeper insights for leak quantification and partial discharge severity through our connected services.
- Inspect safely and detect problems from up to 100 m.
|Dynamic Range||Over 120 dB|
|Packaging Size||40 x 40 x 35 cm (15.7 x 15.7 x 13.8 in)|
|Size||273 x 170 x 125 mm (10.7 x 6.7 x 4.9 in)|
|Weight||Camera: 980 g (2.2 lb)|
|Zoom||2x digital zoom|
|Distance||From 0.3 m (1.0 ft) up to 100 m (328 ft)|
|Acoustic Measurement||124 low-noise MEMS microphones, real-time sound visualization|
|Leak Rate||In typical industrial environment: ·>0.032 l/min @ 3 bar from 3 m (9.8 ft) ·>0.05 l/min @ 3 bar from 10 m (32.8 ft)
Absolute minimum detection in quiet environment: 0.016 l/min @ 1.2 bar from 0.3 m (1.0 ft)
|Communication and Data Storage|
|Wireless Data Transfer||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN|
|Operating and Storage Temperature Range||Recommended -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Operating and Storage Humidity||Recommended 0 to 90%|
|Imaging and Optical|
|Bandwidth||2 kHz to 31 kHz, adjustable range|
|Video Frame Rate||25 fps|
|Video Image Resolution||1640 x 1234|
|Display||Size: 5 in 800 x 480 Color: 24 bit RGB Brightness: 1000 cd/m2 (adjustable)|
|Battery Size||90 x 145 x 65 mm (3.5 x 5.7 x 2.6 in)|
|Battery Cord Length||0.9 m (3 ft), extended 2 m (6.6 ft)|
|Total Weight (Including All Accessories)||2.9 kg (6.4 lb)|
|Battery Weight||985 g (2.2 lb)|
|Battery Charger||Input: 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 1.5 A Max output: 13.8 V, 4.0 A|
|Nominal Input Voltage||12 V Max input: 15 V 2 A|
|External Battery||LiFePO 12 V 7 Ah, 84 Wh Usage: 7 h (depends on ambient conditions) Charge time: 4 to 6 h|
|Internal Battery||Li-Ion 6 Wh|
|Packaging Type||Cardboard Box|
|Packaging Weight||4.5 kg (9.9 lb)|
|Input Device||Resistive Touchscreen|
|Power On Indicator||Red LED|
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit