Fluke Calibration 5720A-03 Used for Sale
Order #: 5720A-03-USED
Mfg #: 5720A-03
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Fluke 5720A-03 is a five-function calibrator designed to address the electrical calibration workload. The 5720A-03 sources direct and alternating voltage and current and resistance. A wideband voltage option (03) extends overall AC bandwidth to 10 Hz to 30 MHz to cover to RF voltmeters. Here are some of the specifications and features that set the 5720A-03 apart.
- DC voltage to 1100 V
- AC voltage to 1100 V, with output available from 10 Hz to 1.2 MHz
- AC and DC current to 2.2 A, with output available from 10 Hz to 10 kHz
- Internal environmentally-controlled references allowing the calibrator to maintain full performance over a wide ambient temperature range
- Automatic meter error calculation obtained through using a simple output adjust knob; the display shows linearity, offset, and scale errors
- Keys that multiply and divide the output value by 10 to simplify work on meters with calibration points at decade multiples of a fraction of full-scale
- Programmable entry limits used for restricting the levels that can be keyed into the calibrator, preventing access to levels that may be harmful to equipment or personnel
- Offset and scaling modes that simplify linearity testing of multimeters
- Variable phase reference signal output and phase-lock input