Kaye VALIDATOR AVS USED FOR SALE
Order #: VALIDATOR-AVS-USED
Mfg #: X2015
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Validator System Highlights
The Kaye Validator AVS (Advanced Validation System) combines accurate sensor measurements with all GMP requirements for calibration and traceability to national standards, while generating compliant reports and managing the validated assets and validation equipment. The Validator AVS offers improved hardware features, an easy to use data handling concept and an intuitive, user-friendly software interface.
Reducing Your Cost of Ownership
With our integrated validation system and improved data management concept, the Kaye Validator AVS saves time and money by simplifying the entire validation process.
Lifting Validation to the Next Level
The Kaye Validator AVS introduces a completely new validation concept. The AVS console will be the common platform for all validation products. It is dedicated for validation tasks only - so no worries about operating systems. The Software is preloaded - with a customized interface for validation equipment, simplifying the validation process.
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Kaye Validator System Features
- Enhanced data handling and redundancy (4-levels)
- Expanded input capacity, types, and range
- Improved scan time 2/sec for 48 inputs (EN554/ISO17665)
- Stand-alone operation with Console docking station
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Kaye Validator System Console
- Hardened, rugged Console pre-loaded with all Kaye software
- Easy-to-operate / state-of-the art intuitive user interface
- Ethernet/ WiFi/ Docking Station connections
- Asset centric concept for process equipment and Kaye hardware
- Console capable of running existing Kaye product software
- Improved Reporting Analysis Tool -backward compatible
- Simplified validation (GAMP-5)
- Steam Sterilizer (Autoclave) validation
- Dry heat sterilizer validation
- Steam in place (SIP) validation
- Water cascade/fall sterilizer validation
- Incubator validation
- Stability Chamber validation
- Freezer validation
- Freeze dryer / Lyophilisation validation
- Vessel validation