Order #: PIE 520B-T
Mfg #: PIE 520B-T
The PIE 520B Thermocouple Simulator simulates a dedicated standard thermocouple curve over the entire industrial temperature range. It provides precise temperatures for inputs to all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. Choose your thermocouple type from the list below, or select the PIE 521B to simulate all 12 thermocouple types.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Thermocouple Type: T
- Accuracy ±(0.015% of mV Setting + 0.009mV)
- Calibrate in temperature for your T/C type
- Adjustable temperature output in selectable 0.1°C or 0.1°F steps
- Typical accuracy of ±0.35°C (0.5°) for Type K
- EZ-Dial™ knob easily adjust output by °C or °F with 0.1° resolution
- Three position EZ-Check™ switch for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses standard "AA" Alkaline Batteries
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and Rugged with a Solid Feel
- Small and tough Protected to 60V