Fluke Calibration 5609-15-J
Secondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 1/4x15"
Order #: 5609-15-J
Mfg #: 3056688
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 5609: -200 °C to 670 °C (100 mm minimum immersion)
- ± 0.01 short-term stability
- Dry-well reference with 90 ° bend
- If you want a very stable thermometer from -200 °C to 670 °C and are particular about the calibration, then look no further than our 5609 Secondary Reference PRT
- Its short-term stability at the triple point of water is only ± 10 mK and its one-quarter inch (6.23 mm) diameter lets you get accurate measurements in only 100 mm of immersion
- With multiple sheath length options on both of these probes, and an optonal 90 ° bend at nine inches from the tip for dry-well applications, you can find the dimensions that are just right for your specific application
- The 5609 comes with a one-quarter inch (6.35 mm) diameter sheath in lengths of 12 inches, 15 inches, and 20 inches; or with a 6 mm diameter in lengths of 300 mm, 400 mm, or 500 mm
- When looking for improved response time and reduced stem effect in shallow immersion, look for small diameter probes, because the measurement error called stem effect is caused by the diameter of the stem rather than the length of the stem
- Both of these probes have Inconel™ sheaths and are made using a special manufacturing process, giving them great precision over a wide temperature range The sensors for these probes are reference-grade platinum and feature four-wire connections with less noisy measurements than two-wire counterparts
- These probes come with a certificate of compliance to ensure they meet their specifications
Each Unit Includes
- Certificate of Compliance