Duplex Connect Twist Probe
Order #: 1006-449
Mfg #: 1006-449
Duplex connect handspike with sprung twisting tips fitted with a connector socket for easy connection to any connect test lead.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- As the probe is pressed onto the test piece the tips compress and twist at the same time providing 2.4 kg of spring force. Probe tips are hardened and tempered before four equal-spaced flats are ground to provide a square shape tip, making these probes ideal for cutting through surface coatings or corrosion on test piece for a good contact.
- To assist reliability the probes internal electrical connections are assisted by using an innovative volute spring eliminating the need for a separate current carrying brad.
- Maximum current rating 10 A
- Connector to probe tip resistance 14m ohm
- Probe spacing between P and C tips: 10 mm
- Will fit Any Duplex Connex test lead and extension lead
- Safety <30 V only