Kaye VALIDATOR AVS FOR RENT
Order #: VALIDATOR-AVS-RENT1
Mfg #: X2015
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Validator System Highlights
The Kaye Validator AVS (Advanced Validation System) combines accurate sensor measurements with all GMP requirements for calibration and traceability to national standards, while generating compliant reports and managing the validated assets and validation equipment. The Validator AVS offers improved hardware features, an easy to use data handling concept and an intuitive, user-friendly software interface.
Reducing Your Cost of Ownership
With our integrated validation system and improved data management concept, the Kaye Validator AVS saves time and money by simplifying the entire validation process.
Lifting Validation to the Next Level
The Kaye Validator AVS introduces a completely new validation concept. The AVS console will be the common platform for all validation products. It is dedicated for validation tasks only – so no worries about operating systems. The Software is preloaded – with a customized interface for validation equipment, simplifying the validation process.
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Kaye Validator System Features
- Enhanced data handling and redundancy (4-levels)
- Expanded input capacity, types, and range
- Improved scan time 2/sec for 48 inputs (EN554/ISO17665)
- Stand-alone operation with Console docking station
Kaye Validator AVS Advanced Kaye Validator System Console
- Hardened, rugged Console pre-loaded with all Kaye software
- Easy-to-operate / state-of-the art intuitive user interface
- Ethernet/ WiFi/ Docking Station connections
- Asset centric concept for process equipment and Kaye hardware
- Console capable of running existing Kaye product software
- Improved Reporting Analysis Tool –backward compatible
- Simplified validation (GAMP-5)
- Steam Sterilizer (Autoclave) validation
- Dry heat sterilizer validation
- Steam in place (SIP) validation
- Water cascade/fall sterilizer validation
- Incubator validation
- Stability Chamber validation
- Freezer validation
- Freeze dryer / Lyophilisation validation
- Vessel validation
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Kaye Validator AVS instead of the Kaye Validator 2000?
Yes, the Validator AVS model performs all the same tasks that the 2000 performs, and has a newer interface, more stable connections, WiFi capability and a dedicated console to operate the unit.
What are the biggest differences between Kaye Validator 2000 and the Validator AVS?
- Validator AVS uses a dedicated console, Validator 2000 uses a laptop PC
- Validator AVS uses different connections for IRTDs nad dry blocks / baths (DIN) than Validator 2000 does (RJ11/4 "phone" connections)
- Validator AVS uses different SIMs (model X2600) than the Validator 2000 (model X2025)
- Validator AVS can connect over WiFi
Can I use a Kaye Validator with any RTD probe?
No, a sensor calibration with a Kaye Validator can only be performed using a Kaye IRTD-400 Intelligent Probe
Can I connect the IRTD-400 intelligent probe to the Kaye Validator AVS?
Yes. The Validator AVS includes a specific cable that has DIN terminations on both ends. Insert one into the IRTD-400 probe, and the other into one of the probe slots on the back of the AVS. See images on the Kaye Validator AVS product page.
How do I connect the IRTD-400 intelligent probe to the Kaye Validator AVS?
From the Kaye Validator AVS Standard Operating Procedure (SOP):
- Make sure the Kaye Validator AVS and the temperature reference are powered off before connecting the system.
- Insert the IRTD into the temperature reference.
- Connect the IRTD to one of the appropriate (4 pin DIN connector) sockets, using the cable supplied with the IRTD.
- Connect the temperature reference to its appropriate (4 pin DIN connector) socket, using the cable supplied with the temperature reference.
- Connect the Console to AVS Dock.
- Connect the temperature reference power cable to a grounded power source.
- Connect the Kaye Validator AVS power cable to a grounded power source.
- Insert the wired SIMs into the SIM slots. Label each SIM with the associated slot number.
- Turn the temperature reference power switch to the ON position.
- Turn the Kaye Validator AVS power switch to the ON position.
Note: You can monitor all the active connections via the console.
How do I monitor all the connections to the Kaye Validator AVS that I am using?
On the console, tap the Validator AVS icon, log in, then tap "Monitor". All the active connections will be diagrammed.
How do I log into my Validator AVS?
Transcat recommends using the pre-configured Admin and General users to complete your work. Usernames and passwords are usually found on the back of the console. The Admin user has all the permissions, including all those needed to perform calibrations and validations. If you have trouble logging in, please call Transcat Rentals at 800-828-1470.
Can I use a Kaye Validator with any temperature standard / dry block / bath?
Yes. A sensor calibration can be performed by either Kaye Validator AVS or Kaye Validator 2000 with ANY temperature source. The downside is that the steps are more manual, the upside is that the acquisition price might be lower. Transcat will frequently recommend the Fluke 9142 if the Kaye LTR units are not available.
How do I perform a sensor validation with the Kaye Validator AVS with a non-Kaye temperature standard / dry block / temperature bath?
- Follow all the steps for starting the calibration as outlined in the Kaye Validator AVS SOP
- Initiate the Calibration
- When the system prompts you to acknowledge that the calibration will be manual, press yes to override the warning
- Set the dry block / bath to the lowest required temperature
- When prompted, set the dry block / bath to each required temperature
- Complete the calibration
Do I need to use Kaye thermocouples to perform a validation?
No. While most users are most familiar with the Kaye / Amphenol thermocouples, any thermocouple of the correct type will serve, as long as it has bare wire terminations and is adequately isolated.
- Kaye AVS SIM FOR RENTValidation Sensor Input Module for Kaye Validator AVS, 12-ch
Order #: AVS-SIM-RENT1
Mfg #: X2600Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye IRTD 400 FOR RENTIntelligent Validation Standard RTD Reference Probe
Order #: IRTD-400-RENT1
Mfg #: X0855Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye HTR-400 FOR RENTHigh Temperature Validation Dry Block, 50C to 400C
Order #: HTR-400-RENT1
Mfg #: X0361Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye LTR-25/140 FOR RENTValidation Dry Block; -25C to 140C
Order #: LTR-25-140-RENT1
Mfg #: X0356Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye LTR-40/140 FOR RENTValidation Dry Block; -40 C to 140 C
Order #: LTR-40/140-RENT1
Mfg #: X0358Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye LTR-90 FOR RENTLow Temperature Validation Dry Block; -95 C to 140 C
Order #: LTR-90-RENT1
Mfg #: X0395Availability:Out of stockCall for price
- Kaye LTR-25/140 Used for SaleValidation Dry Block; -25C to 140C$8,999.00
- Kaye IRTD 400 Used for SaleIntelligent Validation Standard RTD Reference Probe$3,899.00
- Kaye LTR-90 Used for SaleLow Temperature Validation Dry Block; -95 C to 140 C$15,999.00
- Kaye VALIDATOR 2000 Used for SaleBenchmark Thermal Validation System$10,999.00
- Kaye HTR-400 Used for SaleHigh Temperature Validation Dry Block;50C to 400C$8,499.00