Reliable Services for Hot Stick Testers
Voltage detectors can be mounted on suitable hot sticks when crews need to detect energized lines without contact. Our reliable calibrations will make the critical determination if your equipment is working properly. We offer accredited lab services as well as on-premise testing options for electrical detection tools. Additionally, if your regular equipment inspections uncover defects, we can calibrate after the repair.
Can Transcat Help with OSHA Requirements?
We provide services for a variety of hot sticks constructed in differing lengths and designs. Our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited labs offer:
- Testing tailored to your hot stick and its applications, performed by highly trained technicians.
- Calibrations of hot sticks with built-in voltage detectors.
- Services for most every make and model of hot stick, including those from Hastings, Amprobe, AEMC, Salisbury and more.
- High-pot tests to verify a hot stick meets OSHA guidelines, applying 75,000 volts for one minute along each foot of the wet stick.
- Following calibration, you will know if your hot stick complies with your requirements, whether that involves manufacturer specifications, internal standards, and/or government regulations.
Transcat Labs Providing Electrical Calibrations
- Each of our accredited calibration labs in the U.S. and Canada offers electrical calibration services.
- We calibrate a full range of testing equipment – from high-voltage detector hot sticks to oscilloscopes to multimeters.
- Our world-class electrical calibrations are ISO 9001-compliant, with true SI Unit traceability available.
Trust Our Reliability and Accuracy
Learn more about the quality of our calibration services or request a quote today. Contact us online or at 800-828-1470. We can provide your company with a quick quote on valid testing that is integral to your safety requirements.