Fused Test Probe Set with Test Leads
Order #: FTPL-1
Mfg #: 3869443
Special Price $143.99 Regular Price $159.99
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Built in fuses for additional measurement protection, 1000 V, 11 A with 20 kA interrupt rating
- Fluke fuse part number 803293
- Probes allow indication of live voltage even with blown fuse*
- 2 mm threaded probe tips include removable 4 mm spring contacts and removable insulated caps for probing closely spaced leads
- TL224 leads are right angle connector on one end and straight connector on the other with reinforced strain reliefs, 1.5 meter silicone – insulated wire resists heat and cold
- Operating temperature – 20 °C to 50 °C (-5 °F to 120 °F)
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating
- One year warranty
- *Voltage readings with blown fuse are approximate and vary with the meter impedance. Before and after each measurement, verify presence of blown fuse by checking continuity of the fused test probe. Current mode is non-functional with blown fuse
All products in this series