Order #: 1738/B
Mfg #: 4588378
3-Phase Energy Logger Advanced Version
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect® compatible: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never lose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
Each Unit Includes:
- power supply
- voltage test leads
- alligator clips (4x)
- No flexible current probes are included. For a unit with current probes, please select the Fluke 1736/EUS.
- soft case
- Energy Analyze Plus software
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Magnetic voltage probes (4x
- WiFi/BLE adapter
- Line cords
- Color coding set and documentation on USB flash drive
- Fluke 17XX-TL0.1MTest Lead Set,0.1m
Order #: 17XX-TL0.1M
Mfg #: 4715389Availability:Out of stockSpecial Price $37.79 Regular Price $41.99
- Fluke 17XX-TL1.5MTest Lead Set,1.5m
Order #: 17XX-TL1.5M
Mfg #: 4715392Availability:Out of stockSpecial Price $26.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Fluke I40S-EL3X/3PKClamp-on Current Transformer 3/Pk.
Order #: I40S-EL3X/3PK
Mfg #: 4637409Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeksSpecial Price $689.39 Regular Price $765.99
- Fluke I17XX-FLEX3000/4PK17xx IFLEXi 3000 24IN 4PK
Order #: I17XX-FLEX3000/4PK
Mfg #: 4637427Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeksSpecial Price $662.39 Regular Price $735.99
- Fluke I17XX-FLEX6000/4PK17xx IFLEXi 6000A 36in 4Pk
Order #: I17XX-FLEX6000/4PK
Mfg #: 4637430Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks$869.99
- Fluke MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1Magnet Probes for 4mm Banana Set of 4
Order #: MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1
Mfg #: 4589220Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeksSpecial Price $97.19 Regular Price $107.99
- Fluke 1730-HANGER173X Series Hanger Kit
Order #: 1730-HANGER
Mfg #: 4358028Availability: Ships in 1-2 weeksSpecial Price $70.19 Regular Price $77.99
- Fluke 1738/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger w/Current Probes$6,015.99
- Fluke 1736/B3-Phase Energy Logger Basic Version$4,925.99
- Fluke 1732/BThree Phase Energy Logger, No flexible current probes$3,165.99
- Fluke 1734/EUSEnergy Logger Advanced Version with flexible current probes$3,825.99
- Fluke 1738 VIP KIT3- Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,899.99
- Fluke 1734/BAdvanced Energy Logger, No flexible current probes$3,569.99
- Fluke 1736/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger with current probes$5,255.99
- Fluke 1736 VIP KIT3-Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,149.99
- Fluke 1732/EUSThree Phase Energy Logger with flexible current probes$3,569.99