Order #: 1732/B
Mfg #: 4706566
Energy logging is now within your reach—discover where you’re wasting energy, optimize your facility’s energy use and reduce your bill The new Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy loggers introduce a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins.
Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, power factor, energy and associated values.
Fluke Connect® compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure.
Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes.
Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.
Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting.
- Key measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented.
- Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis. More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument.
- Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
- Complete ‘in-the-field’ setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
- All new, Energy Analyze plus application software: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.
Each Unit Includes
- Energy Logger
- Power Supply
- Voltage Test Lead
- Dolphin Clip, Black
- Color-coded Wire Clips
- Power Cord (see Figure 1)
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 10 cm (3.9 in)
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 1.5 m (5 ft)
- DC Power Cable
- USB Cable A, Mini-USB
- Soft Storage Bag/Case
- Input Connector Decal
- The power cord and input connector decal are country-specific and vary according to the order destination.
- Documentation Info Pack (Quick Reference Card, Safety, Information, Battery Pack Safety Information, iFlex Probe, Safety Information, i40s-EL Current Clamp Safety Information
- 4 GB USB Flash Drive (includes User’s Manual)
- Fluke MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1Magnet Probes for 4mm Banana Set of 4
Order #: MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1
Mfg #: 4589220Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeksSpecial Price $105.29 Regular Price $116.99
- Fluke 17XX-TL0.1MTest Lead Set,0.1m
Order #: 17XX-TL0.1M
Mfg #: 4715389Availability:Out of stockSpecial Price $39.59 Regular Price $43.99
- Fluke 17XX-TL1.5MTest Lead Set,1.5m
Order #: 17XX-TL1.5M
Mfg #: 4715392Availability:Out of stockSpecial Price $26.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Fluke 1732/EUSThree Phase Energy Logger with flexible current probes$3,712.99
- Fluke 1738 VIP KIT3- Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,917.99
- Fluke 1734/BAdvanced Energy Logger, No flexible current probes$3,712.99
- Fluke 1738/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger w/Current Probes$6,256.99
- Fluke 1738/B3- Phase Energy logger Power Loggers$5,917.99
- Fluke 1736/B3-Phase Energy Logger Basic Version$5,123.99
- Fluke 1736/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger with current probes$5,466.99
- Fluke 1734/EUSEnergy Logger Advanced Version with flexible current probes$3,979.99
- Fluke 1736 VIP KIT3-Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,466.99