Dwyer Instruments WTP-R20
Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 20' capillary
Order #: WTP-R20
Mfg #: WTP-R20
he Series WTP-R Wireless Remote Probe Temperature Sensors can be used to monitor surface temperature of water lines or in locations where space is limited. For greater flexibility, the enclosure for the electronics can be mounted up to 25' from the temperature measurement point. By sampling the temperature measurement every 10 seconds, the battery is able to power the unit for up to 8 years. A reliable 418 MHz signal can carry the measurements up to 100 feet without a repeater. With the optional 900 MHz repeater, measurements can be transmitted up to 1000 feet away.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-D12Wireless Duct Temperature Sensor, 12" stem$363.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R10Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 10' capillary$377.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-I08Wireless Immersion Temperature Sensor, 8" stem$363.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R05Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 5' capillary$375.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-D18Wireless Duct Temperature Sensor, 18" stem$363.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R15Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 15' capillary$379.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-W01Wireless Room Temperature Sensor w/Override$239.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-W10Wireless Room Temperature Sensor,Set Point Adjustment$240.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R25Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 25' capillary$382.00