Dwyer Instruments WTP-D18
Wireless Duct Temperature Sensor, 18" stem
Order #: WTP-D18
Mfg #: WTP-D18
The Series WTP Wireless Temperature Sensors can be quickly installed on chilled water lines, air ducts or outside a building without having to run additional wiring. By sampling the temperature measurement every 10 seconds, the 3.6 V lithium battery is able to power the unit for up to 8 years. A reliable 418 MHz signal can carry the measurements up to 100 feet without a repeater. With the optional 900 MHz repeater, measurements can be transmitted up to 1000 feet away.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R25Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 25' capillary$382.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R05Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 5' capillary$375.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R10Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 10' capillary$377.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-I08Wireless Immersion Temperature Sensor, 8" stem$363.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R15Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 15' capillary$379.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-W01Wireless Room Temperature Sensor w/Override$239.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-R20Wireless Remote Temperature Sensor, 20' capillary$380.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-D12Wireless Duct Temperature Sensor, 12" stem$363.00
- Dwyer Instruments WTP-W10Wireless Room Temperature Sensor,Set Point Adjustment$240.00