Dwyer Instruments 167-12
Order #: 167-12
Mfg #: 167-12
Ideal for use with our precision manometers and air velocity gages, Dwyer Pitot Tubes are constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel for a lifetime of service. ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specifications for maximum accuracy over a wide variety of flow conditions. No correction factors required as ASHRAE tip design yields a calibration factor of 1. ASHRAE design needs no calibration! Permanent, stamped insertion depth graduations on sides of 160 series facilitate accurate positioning. Static pressure port is parallel to sensing tube allowing quick, easy alignment of tube with air flow. Low sensitivity to misalignment gives accurate reading even when tube is misaligned up to 15 degrees. Various standard sizes are available for use in ducts as small as 4"diameter or as large as 36 ft. diameter. A universal model fits user supplied 3/4"schedule 40 (standard) pipe in any length. Several convenient mounting options are available for permanent installations.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Dwyer Instruments 167-6-CFStainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" diameter, 1/8" male NPT$97.25
- Dwyer Instruments 167-12-CFStainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" diameter, 1/8" male NPT$99.75
- Dwyer Instruments 160-8Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 8-5/8" length$76.50
- Dwyer Instruments 160-UUniversal Pitot Tube$153.00
- Dwyer Instruments 160-216Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 216" length$1,452.00
- Dwyer Instruments 160-168Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 168" length$1,185.00
- Dwyer Instruments 167-6Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 1/8" dia., 6" length, 1.5" tip$85.50
- Dwyer Instruments 160-120Stainless Steel Pitot Tube 5/16" diameter, 120" length$509.00