Pneumatic pFlex Vacuum Calibrator, -14.5 - 100 PSIG
Order #: DPI612-PFX-7G
Mfg #: DPI 612-PFX-7G
These fully self-contained pressure test and calibration systems have interchangeable pressure modules for flexible ranging, generate pneumatic pressure, measure process signals and supply loop power. They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation. The pFlex pneumatic versions have a simple selector to let you convert from vacuum to pressure and with the high efficiency hand pumps and volume adjusters you can generate accurate pressure quickly and with ease.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- ideal in low to medium pressure applications from a few mbar/psi to 20 bar/300 psi
- Pressure Range: -14.5 to 100 gauge
- Maximum working pressure: 20 bar / 30 psi pneumatic
- Maximum vacuum: -95% of atmospheric pressure
- Pressure media: Non-corrosive gases
- Pressure connection: Quick-to-fit connection system. G1/8 female and 1/8 NPT female adaptors are provided
- Size and weight: 350 mm x 170 mm x 145 mm ( 13.7 in x 6.7 in x 5.7 in) excluding accessories 3.4 kg (7.5 lb) including battery and pressure module
- Generation system: Pressure/vacuum selector, high efficiency pump, fine adjuster, precision release valve
Each Unit Includes
- PM 620 pressure module, VAC to 100 psig
- Rechargeable battery
- Carry case
- Dirt and moisture trap
- battery charger ( IO620-PSU)
- carrying strap (IO612-STRAP)
- test leads (IO61X-LEADS)
- user guide
- calibration certificate