pH Meter Calibration Services
You rely on your pH meter to provide accurate measurements, while supporting productivity and internal or regulatory compliance. Through an ISO 17025-accredited calibration of your electronic instruments for pH measurement, you can ensure that your meters are accurately measuring acidity and alkalinity. You can be confident in the reliable performance of the meter and its probe. We calibrate pH meters used in a wide range of industrial, utility and laboratory applications, covering environmental, wastewater, manufacturing, agricultural, biotechnology, and other critical areas.
Services for pH Meter Electrodes
Lab calibration of a pH meter’s electrode can verify that you have access to accurate and repeatable measurements. Our highly skilled technicians service these instruments according to stringent standards. We understand that your ability to accurately monitor pH values is integral to safety and quality in the lab or the field. You may know how to calibrate a meter at your site, based on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule, to meet internal requirements. In addition to these calibrations, an ISO 17025-accredited lab calibration can help you solve meter calibration issues, keep your device working accurately longer, and meet regulatory documentation requirements.
Calibrations for All Types of Meters
With a properly calibrated instrument, there’s less risk of suffering the cost and quality repercussions caused by inaccurate data. You can rely on our electrochemical expertise to:
- Verify meter accuracy based on standard or custom points.
- Calibrate lab and field pH meters with various electrode designs.
- Test meters used in a range of operating temperatures and conditions.
- Offer services for probes that also measure and compensate for temperature.
- Provide calibrations for equipment used in life science laboratories.
pH Calibration Solutions to Suit Your Application
Each of our calibration laboratories throughout the U.S. and Canada offers accredited electrical calibration services for pH and conductivity meters. Our world-class expertise can be tailored to suit your specific application, processes and industry regulation. When it’s time for service, we’ll make sure your internal or external requirements are met as we provide:
- Testing of pH meters from most every manufacturer, including Thermo Scientific, Hanna Instruments, Oakton and Extech.
- Industry-leading, ISO 9001-compliant calibrations performed on your site or in a lab within our extensive North American network.
- NIST-traceable calibration certificates for your pH instruments, with tracking and management support.
Contact Us for pH Meter Service Information
For more information on pH meter calibrations, start a Live Chat on the right side of the page, Request a Quote, contact us, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.